NDI PTZ Camera, 20X Optical Zoom Broadcast and Conference Camera with IP Live Streaming, NDI | HX
- NDI | HX Support: Built-in NDI compatibility for NewTek’s industry leading IP technology. Instantly accessible over your network for audio, video and PTZ camera control. (NDI™ is a trademark of NewTek, Inc. )
- Multi Video Output: Simultaneously produce 1080p60fps video from HDMI, 3G-SDI and multiple H.264/H.265/MJPEG IP Streams for maximum flexibility.
- Power Over Ethernet(PoE): Camera supports PoE 802.af. The camera via PoE consumes between 12-13Watts. 15Watts if longer cable. The Ethernet port can be used for power, control and video/audio streaming.
- IP Video Live Streaming: Camera includes H.265 "High-Efficiency Codec" IP Streaming along with H.264 and multicast streaming. It has the ability to live stream directly from the camera to your favorite CDN. Simply plugin your CDN's RTMP Streaming information into the IP interface of your camera and start streaming.
- RS-232 & RS-485 Camera Control: Camera has RS-232 in/out ports and a RS-485. You can easily control this camera via PELCO-D/P and Visca protocols.
- Low Light: This Camera is with high SNR CMOS Sensor combined with 2D and 3D noise reduction. Video is clear even under low light condition.
- Wide Dynamic Range: High performance in low light scenarios with Noise Reduction: 2D and 3D noise reduction with our latest “low noise CMOS sensor”
- Full Frame Rates: 1080p-60/50/30/25fps, 1080i-60/50fps, 720p-60/50/30/25fps Broadcast Frame Rates: 1080p59.94/29.97fps, 1080i59.94fps, 720p59.94fps
- Advanced White Balance Modes: Simple One-push & Auto & Manual Setting.
PTZ Braddcast Cameras
As we know, NDI Cameras support Power, Video, Audio and Control, all over a single Ethernet cable(Cat5/6) . It is easy to install and set up for for live streamin. These PTZ cameras feature broadcast frame rates and NDI video ouputs for video production professionals to deploy. These HD PTZ cameras feature SDI, HDMI, NDI, and multiple standard IP streaming formats. Equipped with the latest professional PTZ camera control technologies, remote camera operation has never been this easy. Once connected to an IP network, broadcasters can choose from professional 3G SDI connected workflows, Ethernet connected NDI workflows, and traditional HDMI workflows all simultaneously.
PTZ Cameras for Live Streaming
You will be up and running for live streaming with your NDI Camera using native integration with the industry top video software including Wirecast, xSplit, OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), vMix, Livestream Studio, MimoLive, Tricasters and more.