AVKANS 20X NDI PTZ Camera, HDMI SDI IP Live Streaming PTZ Camera for Church Event and Live Video Productions
- NDI | HX Support: Built-in NDI compatibility for NewTek’s industry leading IP technology. Instantly accessible over your network for audio, video and PTZ camera control. (NDI™ is a trademark of NewTek, Inc. )
- Multi Video Output: Simultaneously produce 1080p60fps video from HDMI, 3G-SDI and multiple H.264/H.265/MJPEG IP Streams for maximum flexibility.
- Power Over Ethernet(PoE): Camera supports PoE 802.af. The camera via PoE consumes between 12-13Watts. 15Watts if longer cable. The Ethernet port can be used for power, control and video/audio streaming.
- IP Video Live Streaming: Camera includes H.265 "High-Efficiency Codec" IP Streaming along with H.264 and multicast streaming. It has the ability to live stream directly from the camera to your favorite CDN. Simply plugin your CDN's RTMP Streaming information into the IP interface of your camera and start streaming.
- RS-232 & RS-485 Camera Control: Camera has RS-232 in/out ports and a RS-485. You can easily control this camera via PELCO-D/P and Visca protocols.
- Low Light: This Camera is with high SNR CMOS Sensor combined with 2D and 3D noise reduction. Video is clear even under low light condition.
- Wide Dynamic Range: High performance in low light scenarios with Noise Reduction: 2D and 3D noise reduction with our latest “low noise CMOS sensor”
- Full Frame Rates: 1080p-60/50/30/25fps, 1080i-60/50fps, 720p-60/50/30/25fps Broadcast Frame Rates: 1080p59.94/29.97fps, 1080i59.94fps, 720p59.94fps
- Advanced White Balance Modes: Simple One-push & Auto & Manual Setting.
PTZ Braddcast Cameras
As we know, NDI Cameras support Power, Video, Audio and Control, all over a single Ethernet cable(Cat5/6) . It is easy to install and set up for for live streamin. These PTZ cameras feature broadcast frame rates and NDI video ouputs for video production professionals to deploy. These HD PTZ cameras feature SDI, HDMI, NDI, and multiple standard IP streaming formats. Equipped with the latest professional PTZ camera control technologies, remote camera operation has never been this easy. Once connected to an IP network, broadcasters can choose from professional 3G SDI connected workflows, Ethernet connected NDI workflows, and traditional HDMI workflows all simultaneously.
PTZ Cameras for Live Streaming
You will be up and running for live streaming with your NDI Camera using native integration with the industry top video software including Wirecast, xSplit, OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), vMix, Livestream Studio, MimoLive, Tricasters and more.
- Pro: Pro-AV Level PTZ Camera, outstanding performance as high-end PTZ Camera, Professional after services.
- Easy: Easier to set up and use AVKANS PTZ Camera, and AVKANS offers free training to any customers in needs.
- Better: Bigger Size CMOS sensor, Better Lens(Imported from Japan), Better Auto-focus Technology, Better Motor(Imported from Japan), Better Live Streaming Camera for Better you.
- Official NDI Product: Compare to the similar budget range of NDI Camera in the market, AVKANS NDI Camera is a Official NDI products, the ONLY Brand you can verify from NDI official Website.
AVKANS 20X/30X NDI PTZ Camera Main Features:
- Unlike most NDI cameras in the market, AVKANS NDI is Official NDI products which you can verify from Newtek Official Website.
- Studio Image Quality: 1/2.7 inch Panasonic's CMOS sensor, BIGGER CMOS SIZE than other PTZ Camera, gives you better image quality.
- Low light: High SNR CMOS combined with 2D and 3D noise reduction for a clear picture even under very low light conditions.
- Faster Auto Focus: Using the same auto technology as Pro-AV Camera.
- DUAL low latency IP-Stream: H265, H264, SRT and MJPEG compression at a bitrate up to 40Mbit enabling Full HD video stream by ultra-low latency over RTSP, RTMP, UDP, Unicast and Multicast.
- Faster Movement: Built-in imported Motor from Japan, AVKANS PTZ camera moves Faster than other PTZ Camera with below 35dB.
- More Ways to control: Control this camera by Visca Over IP, NDI HX, Sony Visca, Onvif, Pelco-D, Pelco-P through IP/RS485/RS232
- 3.5mm audio input for embedding audio into an HDMI signal or IP stream, and NDI output.
- SDI, LAN, HDMI video output ports are simultaneously live
- Open source customizable via HTML commands
- Control via LAN over a network, over a network, and RS-232 via VISCA commands
- Set up to 64 presets (or up to 255 via RS-232), with a preset accuracy of 0.1°
- Multiple Network Protocol: Support GB/T28181, RTSP, RTMP protocols; Support RTMP push mode, easy to be connected to streaming server (Wowza, FMS); Support RTP multicast mode; Support network full command VISCA control protocol.
- Multiple Presets: Up to 255 presets (10 presets via remote control).
- IR Remote Control: PTZ, zoom, preset, menu settings, combination shortcut key, Our Controller Supports Fast Zoom and Slow Zoom for smoothly shoot.
PoE switch, audio mixer and computer are not included.
NDI is ideal for transporting high-resolution video with low latency, which means you don’t drop any frames or lose any quality in the transmission between devices. It’s designed to work over Gigabit Ethernet networks to allow up to 4K resolution video to transport with little to no latency, and it is very easily integrated with software control applications and Internet broadcasting, but its features are robust enough to be used in professional studio environments, as well. It is a great fit for use in small to mid-size environments that require equipment that is easy to control and scale, such as houses of worship, streaming video game competitions, corporate video conferencing, live events, medical, and education productions.
When you add NDI-enabled components to your network, they are designed to allow you to add components without the need for additional expensive input/output switches, routers, cables, and converters, allowing you to utilize less hardware and instead utilize smartphone apps, Mac or Windows computers, tablets, and web-based control.
NDI means the camera feed is available everywhere on the network. Makes routing and signal flow super easy to manage and means you can control your PTZ from anywhere
- Simple Cable Management: Power, audio, video, control, all is over one singel cable.
- Easy to Use: Much less cables and fuss. More flexibility, for example, you can have two software mixers picking up the camera signal to provide seperate mixes for IMAG and live stream without a rack full of BMD hardware.
- Plug and Play: can pick up the feed on different devices if you want.
How much Bandwidth(Upload Speed) does NDI HX use?
0~6 Bitrate(mbps): 640*360 at 30fps.
7~8 Bitrate(mbps): 1280*720 at 60fps
9-12 Bitrate(mbps): 1920*1080 at 30fps
13~22 Bitrate(mbps): 1920*1080 at 60fps
With AVKANS Super IP Controller, you can build up your video production very easy. Plug and Play.
AVKANS NDI Camera is widely used for different applications, many successfully cases behind you.